1. Promote and sell products in global to deliver the preset sales target;
2. Recruit distributors to establish distribution channels, Manage distributors to ensure the contracted sales target to be achieved;
3. Undertake forecasting of sales on monthly basis and give monthly sales report;
4. Work with product manager to organize product training for both distributors and customers;
5. Communicate and work closely with the marketing manager to develop effective marketing plan to support sales activities. Attend relevant exhibitions and conferences, organize customer meetings;
6. Acquire knowledge of competitors’ strategies and status, and monitor the changes in the market. Provide feedback to supervisor in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent, medical, clinical, technical background preferred;
2. More than 2 years of overseas sales experience;
3.Distinct capability in self-organization and self-motivation，Strong in negotiations, powerful in finalizing sales transactions;
4. Good team work;
5. fluent in English/Spanish/Portuguese/French/Arabic.